Re: Single Server Deploy Problems

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 23:37:42 EDT

    We've been wrestling with this too. If you use the *installed* (e.g.
    NEXT_ROOT/Local/Library/etc.) versions in the build path then the
    Classpath.txt will contain the correct entries. If you refer instead to
    the projects in the workspace it will contain nothing. Of course,
    referring to the installed versions means that you have to install a FW
    after making a change for anything else to see it. In the end we decided
    to just create the Classpath.txt by hand when ready to deploy... :-(

    I think this feature request is related:
    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=702108&group_id=505
    07&atid=459970

    Chuck

    --