Re: request for comment: related view

From: Chris Pavicich (pavicic..ac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 11:37:56 EDT

    Steve:

    Getting the html/wod/woo files to open in a text editor instead of WOBuilder is an eclipse preference...

    Under WIndow -> Preferences -> Workbench -> File Associations, just change the editor associated with
    the file.

    -----

    Ulrich:

    Thats a very cool idea!

    It was also be pretty sweet to have a switch from the wod / html button. The idea I am getting at is in WoBuilder I think.
    If I have Foo.wod open, it would be nice to have a shortvut that opens Foo.html as well.

    --CMP

    On Friday, September 05, 2003, at 11:26AM, Stephen Edwards <edward..s.vt.edu> wrote:

    >Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >
    >> On selection of a .java file the related view shows the .wod if one
    >> could be found. A single click in the "Related" view opens the file.
    >
    >Hi--here's a reaction from a total newbie: I often prefer to edit
    >the .html/.wod/.woo files using Eclipse's text editor rather than
    >WO Builder. Showing all the files from the related .wo folder in
    >the "Related" view and having each one clickable/right-clickable would
    >make this easier.
    >
    > -- Steve
    >
    >--
    >Stephen Edwards 604 McBryde Hall Dept. of Computer Science
    >e-mail : edward..s.vt.edu U.S. mail: Virginia Tech (VPI&SU)
    >office phone: (540)-231-5723 Blacksburg, VA 24061

    --cmp
    pavicic..ac.com