Eclipse on OS X 10.2.6

From: Michael Henderson (mhinc..ac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 14:27:42 EDT

    Hi,
        I am using eclipse 2.1.1 on OSX 10.2.6 with WOLips (1.0.6) plugin
    installed.

    I cannot work with the IDE for more than 15 minutes w/o getting the
    infamous "spinning disk", I have to kill eclipse from the "Force Quit"
    menu. This occurs simply editing java source files.

    I have automatic rebuild turned on and ant set to execute as a separate
    process. I have modified the app's info.plist to set JVM size up to
    256M.

    Is this an issue with eclipse or wolips, I suspect WOLips since I have
    been working with servlet code and the tomcat plugin w/o this problem.

    Mike