Re: Single Server Deploy Problems

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 14:48:24 EDT

    Hi,

    The only problem that I can see with this is that if a framework is
    not installed on the machine then the project can't be built as
    Eclipse will complain of build path problems (missing jar file). So
    if project B depends on project A, then project A must be installed
    before B can be built even though a current version of A exists in the
    workspace. I don't see any elegant way to handle this.

    This also won't work at present on OS X as the "WebObjects Frameworks"
    class path container is non-functional. There was some correspondence
    on this last week. We will check and see if Ulrich has already added
    a bug for this and will add it if not.

    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net

    Progress is the mother of all problems. - G. K. Chesterton