Re: [OT] reformat HTML?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 13:09:42 EDT

    The mother lode of Eclipse plugins is here
    http://eclipse-plugins.2y.net/eclipse/index.jsp

    (there are plugins not listed on this site, but not many).

    There are TONS of cools plugins here for everything from code formatting to
    UML drawing to RDBMS browsing. Go Wild!

    Search is here:
    http://eclipse-plugins.2y.net/eclipse/search.jsp

    HTML related plugins here:
    http://eclipse-plugins.2y.net/eclipse/plugins.jsp?search=HTML

    et viola, "The Eclipse Tidy Project provides a plugin for the IBM eclipse
    project that can be used to format (or pretty print) xml or html."
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipsetidy/

    Caveat: I've not used this, but I'm going to try it out now.

    There is another one for colouring that I've used and a few others too.

    HTH
    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net