Re: [OT] reformat HTML?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 14:00:47 EDT

    At 10:51 AM 07/09/2003 +0100, Geoff Hopson wrote:
    >OK - I downloaded tidy - doesn't do a good job with partial HTML (no
    >html/body tags), and it stripped a bunch of table bindings as well.
    >Good job I backed everything up first!

    Backups are always the right thing to do! :-)
    I've found that Eclipse plugin quality varies greatly. I found a good HTML
    colour-izer once, but I don't recall which one it was.

    >I tried blacksun as well, and it hosed up Eclipse for me, so that was
    >quickly jettisoned. No patience, I'm afraid.

    Yeah, it did something (not sure what) nasty to mine too. I think it also
    requires some other plugins and also that Eclipse is running under a JKDK
    1.4 JVM. It seems popular so it must work for some people...

    >For now I am opening WOBuilder and cutting and pasting. There's life in
    >the old dog yet :-)

    Grin.

    Chuck

    --