Updating FRAMEWORKS and WEBSERVER_RESOURCES section of the PB.project file

From: Paolo Sommaruga (psomma4..iscali.it)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 06:04:12 EDT

    Hi,

    I hope this list is the right place to tell the features I would like
    to see in WOLips. I suggest to implement in the Update PB.project
    feature also the FRAMEWORKS and WEBSERVER_RESOURCES section of the
    PB.project file

    Without these sections correctly filled, WOBuilder don't work fine with
    WOImage filename and framework attributes pop-up binding

    In order to this, now one need to write such sections manually

    Thanks

            Paolo Sommaruga