Re: Updating FRAMEWORKS and WEBSERVER_RESOURCES section of the PB.project file

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 04:32:25 EDT

    Hi,

    I've tested it with the version from the cvs. Everything that is
    implemented seems to work. Chuck could you send me PB.project so I can
    see what's wrong.

    If you add a framework via the WOLips context menu a entry to the
    FrameworkSearchOrder is added. To include additional resources to the
    WOApp_Resources.
    1.
    Window->Preferences->WOlips->ProjectBuilder->WebServerResourcesInclude.
    2. Restart Eclipse.
    3. Update the PB.project.

    Ulrich

    On Tuesday, 9. September 2003, at 02:28AM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > I'm not sure about the WEBSERVER_RESOURCES part, but it *used* to
    > update the FRAMEWORKS part. However, on all the machines I've tested
    > (2 OS X and 2 Win2K machines) it seems to not be working.
    >
    > Ulrich: I've gone back to a straight 1.0.6 installation. The symptoms
    > remain the same:
    >
    > 1. If deleted the PB.project file will not be regenerated (I'm not
    > sure if this is supposed to happen or not).
    This is not implemented yet.