Re: Updating FRAMEWORKS and WEBSERVER_RESOURCES section of the PB.project file

From: Paolo Sommaruga (psomma4..iscali.it)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 05:42:58 EDT

    Thanks Ulrich,

    Martedě, 9 set 2003, alle 10:32 Europe/Rome, Ulrich Köster ha scritto:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've tested it with the version from the cvs. Everything that is
    > implemented seems to work. Chuck could you send me PB.project so I can
    > see what's wrong.
    >
    > If you add a framework via the WOLips context menu a entry to the
    > FrameworkSearchOrder is added.

    I see my frameworks in the
    ant.frameworks.wo.wosystemroot and ant.frameworks.wo.wolocalroot files,
    but the PB.project FRAMEWORKS section remains still empty

    > To include additional resources to the WOApp_Resources.
    > 1.
    > Window->Preferences->WOlips->ProjectBuilder-> >WebServerResourcesInclude.
    > 2. Restart Eclipse.
    > 3. Update the PB.project.

    I have done this and now, actually, I find the images in
    WOAPP_RESOURCES section and WOBuilder works. with them. I have thinked
    that the images need to be in the WEBSERVER_RESOURCES

            Paolo Sommaruga