Re: request for comment: related view

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 14:25:37 EDT

    At 09:26 +0200 07-09-2003, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >what's done so far. The related view shows the
    >related files for a WOComponent
    >subclass(currently it has to be a direct
    >subclass). You can open the file in the related
    >view. The default editor is used for this
    >action. To open the file in a texteditor use the
    >alt(win)/command/mac) modifier. In the case of a
    >doubleclick on a .wo with the modifier both wod
    >and html show up in separate text editors.
    >
    >A later release may support the selection of a editor.

    Hi!

    Tooday I fetched WOLips from cvs and installed
    into eclipse 3.0 eclipse I20030909.

    When opening Main.java (or any other direct
    subclass og WOComponent) I don't get any "related
    view" bellow the Package Explorer (or any other
    place I can see).

    Do I have to do anything to see this view?

    I have tried to select "reset perspective" but that didn't help.

    -Kaj :)