RE: request for comment: related view

From: Christian Edward Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 09:14:11 EDT

    I still think some sort of editor pane that can view multiple files, or
    multiple aspects of the file-set would be good. Even, in the
    short-term, one that merely displays the html, ideally highlighting
    <webobject> tags heavily, one that shows the wod, one that shows the
    .java. In the future, properly parsing the .woo into a property-editor
    or soemthing, but the above would be a decent first step. For many,
    there's just enough screen-space to see all three simultaneously.

    One really frustrating limitation is that one can't seem to handle
    bundle-wrappers in Eclipse well. It just doesn't seem to see any folder
    as other than a folder.

    Cg.