next release is schedueled for tuesday

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 11:58:33 EDT

    Hi,

    it's time for a new release. Thanks to every one. To make it rook solid
    your help is needed. Drop me line if I should send you a copy. I'll
    collect all volunteers and send the current state tomorrow afternoon.
    Some notes for the people who build from source:
    - Our new project folder is the projects folder within woproject
    folder. The build artifacts are under temp.
    - The pserver access at sf.net always goes on a backup which is up to
    24 old. The build id should be a least 1.0.7.24.
    Please read the welcome document after updating. It will open
    automatically.

    Looking forward for your feedback.

    Ulrich

    P.S. Currently it may take some time until I'll answer an email. It
    depends on the priority of your issue. Bug, fre .... Sorry for that.