RE: request for comment: related view

From: Christian Edward Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 19:25:26 EDT

    My dream is that you could have the expander (+) sign (or whatever your
    ui has for tree expansion) on such folders, but that clicking on them
    normally causes them to behave as it they were files.

    As to how MacOS handles them, I thought if you re-named an app, it's
    contained application executable also changed its name. But I might be
    fantasizing about my old NeXT days. You know, the long lost golden age
    is always better than today. ;)

    Cg.

    P.S. And no I'm not volunteering. I am running 15 hour days solid
    right now. -cg.