Re: Installing Frameworks in WOLips

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 07:25:07 EDT

    Damien Lust wrote:
    > To compile on Eclipse , i think that all my .java must be in the
    > directory src and all .api files in other place
    >
    > I would like to keep my structure. Any ideas?

    You can change all that in the project properties under Java Build Path,
    change the source path so that sources are in the DLForum and DLAgenda
    folders. If you use the incremental builder, it should simply pick up
    all the resources and web resources and put them in the right places. As
    for the build.xml, you might have to tweak it.

    Harald