Profiling, WOLips 1.0.7.23

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 17:26:16 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm having trouble getting the profiling plugin to update. Yes, I
    have jMechanic installed. :-) I can see it in Preferences and the are
    "Profiled" options in the launcher. The WOLips profiling plugin for
    1.06 (and 1.05 and...) are installed. When I try it update it says it
    can't as

    Requested operation cannot be performed because it would invalidate
    the current configuration. See details for more information.

    WOLips Profiling (1.0.7.23): Feature requires plug-in
    "jmechanic.eclipse.profiler".

    Any ideas out there? I've tried shutting down Eclipse, removing
    jMechanic, restarting Eclipse a couple of times (when in doubt,
    reboot), and reinstalling it (0.5.5).

    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net

    Progress is the mother of all problems. - G. K. Chesterton