Re: Open EOModeler with WOLips

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 14:17:40 EDT

    I'll guess that this part of the PB.project could be the problem:

    FRAMEWORKSEARCH =
    (
        "$(NEXT_ROOT)$(LOCAL_LIBRARY_DIR)/Frameworks"
    );

    I'm not sure what to put in there, maybe, "DLUser" and "DLFile". Or
    make these subprojects not folders (i.e. the project builder way!).
    Or just don't put them in folders at all.

    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net

    Progress is the mother of all problems. - G. K. Chesterton