Single Server Deploy Problem: License.key

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 13:53:11 EDT

    I have resolved most of the issues related to single server deployment. I
    came across another issue that needs to be addressed.

    For a single servlet deployment, ProjectBuilder apparently takes the
    deployment license key from the makefile.preamble and creates a file called
    License.key located in JavaWebObjects.framework/Resources. The single
    servlet deployment mechanism needs to ask for and store the deployment
    license key and create the License.key file and move it to the right place.

    If this doesn't occur, the WOApp will fail to start with a license error.

    Dov Rosenberg