Possible bug in related view

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 13:34:59 EDT

    Hi!

    I have some WOLips projects where the name of some thee components
    are used in other WOLips projects, f.x. the componentname
    "Navigation".

    When editing Navigation.java in eclipse I see the files for
    Navigation in both the current project and in the other projects
    where I have used Navigation as name for a component.

    The relaed view now show:

    F/nettlogg/Navigation.wo
    F/programvare/Navigation.wo
    Navigation.api
    Navigation.api
    Navigation.html
    Navigation.html
    Navigation.wod
    Navigation.wod
    Navigation.woo
    Navigation.woo

    Should I file a bugreport on this issue?

    -Kaj :)