Re: Missing full classpath using woproject

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 04:49:20 EDT

    Hi Marc,

    make sure the ant.* files are in the cvs. WOLips generates them
    whenever you change the classpath in Eclipse.

    <frameworks root="${wo.wolocalroot}">
            <patternset>
                    <includesfile name="ant.frameworks.wo.wolocalroot"/>
            </patternset>
    </frameworks>

    with the ant.frameworks.wo.wolocalroot file
    foo.framework

    is the same as

    <frameworks root="${wo.wolocalroot}">
           <include name="**/foo.framework"/>
    </frameworks>

    If you see a ant.* file with content like "An empty file result in a
    full filesystem scan" means that your Eclipse project has zero
    references to frameworks under this root.

    Ulrich