Re: Package view

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 18:50:13 EDT

    At 18:45 -0400 25-09-2003, Christian Edward Gruber wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    > Is it me, or does build.xml (and most things, frankly) no longer
    >show-up in the package explorer? Any chance we could have certain files
    >return to visibility, such as *.properties, build.xml, etc. Is this
    >even a WOLips issue?

    Hi!

    In the menu for the package explorer (see the little downarrow up
    there in the right corner of the package explorer :) you can select
    what stuff to exclude from the package explorer from the filer-menu.

    build.xml and some other files are excluded by default. Just uncheck
    them in the filermenu and by magic... :) there they are again!

    -kaj :)