Re: WOLips 1.0.7.27

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 12:59:33 EDT

    Hi Damien,

    On 26.09.2003, at 11:57, Damien Lust wrote:

    > Fine,
    >
    > I remarks that this new version of wolips compile faster than before.
    I'll guess this is a bug in Eclipse. Make sure that
    Window->Preferences->Workbench->Perform build automatically after
    resource modification is checked.

    > But , It does'nt solve my problems where 2 emodelds are in differents
    > folders in a framework and relations exists between this 2 eomdelds.
    >
    > When i execute my application using framework, it doesnt find my
    > relations...

    Is there an exception?

    Is it possible that the EOModel is in the application (.woa) and in the
    framework. Removing the EOModel from the project does not delete the
    EOModel in the product.

    Ulrich