Re: WOProject 1.0.4 bug: Creates a WO 5.1 application

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 12:54:24 EDT

    Hi Pierre,

    in the case both versions of webobjects (5.1 and 5.2) are installed on
    your nextroot has changed you have to force an update of the
    wobuild.properties. Delete the wobuild.properties under
    user.home/Library. They can be build with the woproperties.xml ant
    script or from within Eclipse. Window->Preferences->WOLips->rebuild
    wobuild.properties on next launch.

    Ulrich