Re: Incremetal builder stopped working

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 10:30:28 EDT

    Kaj Hejer wrote:

    > I'm running Eclipse 3.0 (200308201005), WOLips 1.0.7.27 on osx 10.2.8.
    > I'm using the incremental builder.
    >
    > When having some compileerrors in my code eclipse mark them as errors in
    > the editor, but not in the problemsview.
    >
    > The classfiles in build/myapp.woa/Contents/Resources/Java does not get
    > updated when I save a java-file. They get updated when I select rebuild
    > project.
    >
    > I have tried to select "rebuild the woproperties file on the next
    > launch" and restarted eclipse, but that did not help.
    >
    > Has anybody else here seen this problem?

    I'm not using 3.0 builds regularly, but with 2.1.1 it still seems to
    work as intended.

    Can you try to run Eclipse with the -consolelog option (I am unsure how
    you would do that on MacOS X) and let us know if there are any error
    messages in the console?

    Besides that, are there any error messages in the PDE Error Log when the
    incremental builder stops working? A few versions back, there was a
    NullPointerException that prevented incremental builds, so maybe you're
    using a version with that problem?

    Harald