Re: wobuild.properties

From: Rodnei (rodne..ist.fioprev.org.br)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 09:02:20 EDT

    thank´s, but now rose a new question...

    I got build perfectly, but when i go launch give one error:

    "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/webobjects/appserver/WOApplication"

    In my opinion the problem is related whit targets...

    My question is: How i can define the target in my project, like
    "application server", "web server", etc... in Project build is easy,
    but in WOLip´s i don´t know...

    You say: "You can use ProjectBuilderWO together with WOLips. You have
    to update your project manually in PBX." What is PBX?

    sorry, but i am newbie whit WO and MAC.

    please, help-me...

    []´s

    Rodnei Couto