ObjectStyle Servers Upgrade

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 16:26:52 EDT

    FYI:

    Today I deployed a new server for ObjectStyle.org projects. It is
    sitting at AboveNet on a very fast link (my tests from the server show
    >400 Kb/sec downstream and > 110 Kb/sec upstream; e.g. Cayenne nightly
    build can be downloaded in less than 40 seconds). This hosting is
    provided to us for a very reasonable price by these nice guys at
    Open-bandwidth.org:

         http://open-bandwidth.org/

    (If you run a non-profit/opensource site, you should definitely check
    them out)

    I will be migrating ObjectStyle.org web and mail services to the box
    this weekend, so there maybe a temporary interruption of service
    (mostly due to the DNS propagation delay). I will send a status update
    once migration is done.

    Andrus