WOGen task

From: Bill Michell (bill.michel..bc.co.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 08:56:05 EDT

    I'm experimenting with using WOGen to build my EO classes.

    I'm trying to model inheritance through the single table model (keep things simple). However, the classes generated by WOGen do not seem to model the inheritance properly; my sub-classes all say "extends EOGenericRecord" rather than "extends [parent custom class]"

    Am I doing something stupid? Or can WOGen not respect the parent key in the .plist file for the EO yet?

    --
    Bill Michell

    BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

    stated.