Re: ObjectStyle Servers Upgrade

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 18:20:32 EDT

    Server upgrade is

    On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, at 04:26 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > FYI:
    >
    > Today I deployed a new server for ObjectStyle.org projects. It is
    > sitting at AboveNet on a very fast link (my tests from the server
    > show >400 Kb/sec downstream and > 110 Kb/sec upstream; e.g. Cayenne
    > nightly build can be downloaded in less than 40 seconds). This hosting
    > is provided to us for a very reasonable price by these nice guys at
    > Open-bandwidth.org:
    >
    > http://open-bandwidth.org/
    >
    > (If you run a non-profit/opensource site, you should definitely check
    > them out)
    >
    > I will be migrating ObjectStyle.org web and mail services to the box
    > this weekend, so there maybe a temporary interruption of service
    > (mostly due to the DNS propagation delay). I will send a status update
    > once migration is done.
    >
    > Andrus

    Server migration is finished. Enjoy the speed (this doesn't mean that
    everybody should start sending 10MB attachments to the list :-)). There
    still might be DNS problems for another day or more, since the new IP
    address propagation takes time. ObjectStyle.org should resolve to
    64.124.179.114.

    Please report any other problems with site and mail delivery to me
    directly.

    Andrus