finding wo in webobject builder

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 03:37:56 EDT

    Hi,

    When I open a component in the builder, It does not find the components of
    frameworks (displaying them as default without bindings,..). It Only append
    in one of my project, so it is of course due to some of my mistake but I
    cannot find out what I did wrong.

    The projects use incremental build. They compile, They run, I try to update
    both PB.project, rebuild all project.. Framework is in path, project is in
    the 'requiered' list.. and project is before the framework in export path..

    Any hints?

    Thanks,

    Frederic