Re: finding wo in webobject builder

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 04:00:23 EDT

    Hi Frédéric,

    WOBuilder ignores fully qualified imports like :

    import foo.Uli;

    To change the default Eclipse behaviour :
    Window->Preferences->Java->Organize Imports->Number of imports needed
    for * = 1

    After that organize your imports and relaunch WOBuilder.

    If this does not solve your problem, we have to dig a little bit deeper.

    Ulrich