Re: AW: AW: finding wo in webobject builder

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 05:52:04 EDT

    Hi Frédéric,

    you don't have to change the framework search section if your projects
    are in the same workspace.

    You have to quit WOBuilder/EOModeler/ProjectBuilder and restart
    WOBuilder to make it work.

    Send me your PB.project s with the name of a WOComponent not listed in
    WOBuilder and I'll take a look at it.

    Ulrich