No session or application bindings in WOBuilder

From: Alexander Schneider (alexander.schneide..it.fraunhofer.de)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 08:30:48 EST

    Hi all,

    I studied all the mails I had from this list (from January 2003 on) but
    I couldn´t find a solution to my problem:

    I don´t see any session or application bindings in WOBuilder.

    Neither in my application project (Main.wo, no package structure yet)
    nor my framework (Blabla.wo, sources in packages). I see local variables
    and I can also see bindings in Main.wo for classes I have in a package
    in the framework. But no session or application bindings.

    This is WO 5.2.2, Windows XP.

    I followed the instructions to add the jar-file of the framework in the
    app´s properties, I use Ant build style, I checked the frameworks
    section of PB.project for fw and app.

    Any clues what I am doing wrong? The app just runs fine.

    Cheers
    Alex