Re: No session or application bindings in WOBuilder

From: Alexander Schneider (alexander.schneide..it.fraunhofer.de)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 11:50:35 EST

    Thatīs exactly what I did too.

    I have a class BasicComponent which extends WOComponent. There I added
    some stuff and all other components extend BasicComponent.

    Nada is seen in WOBuilder from those components extending BasicComponent.

    This works fine in a "normal" WO app. Probably it has something to do
    that the classes are stored under src!? Maybe the prefixing of "src/"
    before the class name in PB.project confuses WOBuilder.

    Cheers
    Alex

    --

    ---------------------------------------------------------- Alexander Schneider, alexander.schneide..it.fraunhofer.de tel +49 2241 14 2869 fax +49 2241 14 2146