RE: No session or application bindings in WOBuilder

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 16:50:00 EST

    That is how I'm importing in the subclass, and still the problems.

    I have noticed that any components located in the same Framework as my
    generic component subclass will show the Session and Application.

    ...now that I think of it, the apps subclass custom subclasses of WOSession
    and WOApplication. Maybe that's the problem?