Re: WO5.2.2: I don't see attributes from the javafile in WOBuilder

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 11:18:12 EST

    Hi!

    Thanks for looking into this issue!

    I now tried to reproduce this by creating a new
    WO5 Application project in eclipse and add a
    method to Main.java (getHest).

    When opening Main.wo in WOBulder I don't see
    application, session, hest (my method in
    Main.java) or anything else.

    A screenshot of this can be found at
    http://folk.uio.no/kajh/tmp/tmp/wobuilder.pdf

    -Kaj :)