Re: WO5.2.2: I don't see attributes from the javafile in WOBuilder

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 13:10:01 EST

Probably unrelated...

I've started keeping all components in sub-projects, but keeping the
source under the main src/ directory. This results in WOBuilding not
seeing the .java file unless I edit the PB.Project file to make the
name in the CLASSES part
../src/etc/etc

Changing this brought my attributes back.

Chuck

--

Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net

Progress is the mother of all problems. - G. K. Chesterton