Re: Evaluating WebObjects - seeking opinions

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 15:00:12 EST

    At 14:01 -0500 02-11-03, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    >3. On the other hand, if you are not on Mac OS X, WO tools quality
    >constantly goes down due to the (understandable) lack of interest
    >from Apple to support Windows (and those tools never existed on
    >Linux). There are rumors that there is a good chance of loosing
    >WOBuilder and EOModeler altogether:
    >http://objectstyle.org/woproject/lists/woproject-dev/2003/11/0000.html

    This make me think about Apple just releasing iTunes for windows
    (yes, I know they want to earn money on selling music to windows
    users too) and a rumor about iChat AV is maybe comming to windows
    (<url:http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2003/10/20031026155056.shtml>).
    Maybe they see that there are a few windows users out there that
    would like software from Apple ;-)

    Maybe this is a good sign for the WO tools on windows?

    I don't mean to start a long off topic thread out Apples strategy :)
    so I hope this email don't result in that.

    -Kaj :)