WOLips 1.0.7.27

From: Pierre Bernard (Pierre.Bernar..cl.lu)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 04:14:00 EST

    Hi!

    I believe I recently read on the list about WOLips 1.0.7.27 existing and being available through the Eclipse update manager.

    What are the benefits of that version over version 1.0.7.23 which is still the latest one available as download from the WOLips homepage?

    How can I get a copy of this, knowing that from my desktop I have no Internet connection and that the PCs connected to the Internet have no Java runtime? Basically I can't connect to the update manager.

    Best,
    Pierre Bernard

    This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
    the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
    If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
    of this message. (Pierre.Bernar..cl.lu)
    This email message has been checked for the presence of computer
    viruses; however this protection does not ensure this message is
    virus free.
    Banque centrale du Luxembourg; Tel ++352-4774-1; http://www.bcl.lu