WOFramework install from command-line

From: Alexander Schneider (alexander.schneide..it.fraunhofer.de)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 06:21:57 EST

    Hi all,

    sorry for almost spamming that mailing-list with ant-related questions
    but I am lost:

    Now that my ant task only runs from the commandline I tried installing
    the framework from there.

    After calling "ant install" I get the error message that Ant doesnīt
    know anything about a target "woframework".

    So I copied the woproject.jar to ANT_HOME/lib and also added it to the
    classpath.

    But it still fails. Also renaming the target to "WOFramework" didnīt
    help. From inside Eclipse I can install the frameworks just fine but not
    from the command line. The eogenerator task is the other way around.
    Argh. :-(

    This is Win XP, Eclipse 2.1.2, WOLips 1.0.7.29 and Ant 1.6b2 (command
    line) and Ant 1.54 (command line, Eclipse). (I mean that I tried it with
    both versions from the command line to exclude any errors due to 1.6b2!)

    Cheers
    Alexander