Re: WOFramework install from command-line

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 16:43:14 EST

    Hi Alexander,

    the taskdef defines the class used for a task. Just dropping the class
    into the lib folder is not enough.

    WOLips (Eclipse) adds the taskdef the ant tasks provided by woproject
    automatically for you.

    Take a look at the ant task docs:
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/ant/index.html
    Lot of good reading: Embed frameworks, compile java classes and so on.

    Ulrich