Cross-platform development (again, I'm sure)

From: Mark Morris (mark..ac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 14:18:48 EST

    Hello! I've never used Eclipse or WOProject, so please bear with me. Is is possible to develop concurrently on Windows and Mac OS X using Eclipse on Windows and Xcode on the Mac? (If not I assume Eclipse on both would work, right?) In the same vein, have the EOModel, .api, or even .wod files changed formats, or are none of these an issue?

    Thanks,
    Mark