Re: EOModeler, WOBuilder and the black cat

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 16:51:34 EST

    Ulrich,

    I've just installed Eclipse 2.1.2, the Ant patch (2.1.1) and WOLips
    1.0.7.27 (via Install / Update) on my newly-upgraded-to-Panther
    (10.3.1) and WebObjects 5.2.2 machine. I've created a new Application
    project to test it out, and the first glitch seems to be that WOBuilder
    does not find the project when I open the Main component from Eclipse.
    (The little error-tooltip tag in WOBuilder reads "Could not find
    project".) Do I need to apply the (rather terse) instructions below in
    order for WOBuilder to "see" my WOLips projects?

    BTW, this is my first update since settling in with a WOLips 1.0.4
    configuration that works reliably for me, and the changes look great!
    Much less clutter in the Package Explorer for the WOLips perspective...
    Well done! I'm anxious to update my other machine now as well... :-)

    -- Kaelin