Re: EOModeler, WOBuilder and the black cat

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 16:56:24 EST

    At 13:51 -0800 20-11-03, Kaelin Colclasure wrote:
    >Ulrich,
    >
    >I've just installed Eclipse 2.1.2, the Ant patch (2.1.1) and WOLips
    >1.0.7.27 (via Install / Update) on my newly-upgraded-to-Panther
    >(10.3.1) and WebObjects 5.2.2 machine. I've created a new
    >Application project to test it out, and the first glitch seems to be
    >that WOBuilder does not find the project when I open the Main
    >component from Eclipse. (The little error-tooltip tag in WOBuilder
    >reads "Could not find project".) Do I need to apply the (rather
    >terse) instructions below in order for WOBuilder to "see" my WOLips
    >projects?

    Hi!

    This is a know issue (see ealier postings in to this list).

    Ulrich is working on a fix.

    My workaound for this is to update my old ProjectBuilder project
    which projectfiles still live in the projectdirectory so the
    ProjectBuilder project knows about the javafiles for the components.

    When I keep ProjectBuilder running with this project open while using
    eclipse WOBuilder see the bindings with the help from ProjectBuilder.

    -Kaj :)