Any word on 5.2.2 support?

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 13:17:46 EST

    Is there any hopeful word yet on WOLips support for WebObjects 5.2.2
    and Panther? I saw the archived post showing a screen shot of WOBuilder
    on Panther dutifully displaying keypaths, but I've not seen any
    subsequent indication that this "fix" worked out.

    Kaj's work-around of running Project Builder and Eclipse at the same
    time is not an option for me, as my Panther box was a clean install and
    thus has only Xcode. (And Xcode does not appear to do the trick.)

    After becoming accustomed to WOLips I find the idea of resorting to
    Apple's IDE to code my WebObjects projects unconscionable...

    -- Kaelin