Re: Organizing java files with WOLips / Eclipse

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 13:37:54 EST

    - Create folders named Classes, Objects, etc under MyFrameworkProject

    - move the files into the appropriate folder so that the paths become
    MyFrameworkProject\Classes\com\myCompany\MyFramework\MyJavaClass.java
    MyFrameworkProject\Objects\com\myCompany\MyFramework\MyOtherJavaClass.java
    etc.

    - in the project properties panel go to the source paths and add the
    olders named Classes, Objects, etc as source folders. Remove any
    folders already there

    - build and be happy :-)

    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net

    Progress is the mother of all problems. - G. K. Chesterton