Newbie Help: Confused on WOProject and WOLips

From: Bob McCormick (bob..ebratech.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 23:36:26 EST

    Hi all,

    Going through the website and I see that I should download and install
    WOLips 1.0.7.40 into Eclipse 2.1.2 which I've done successfully. On
    the downoads page I see that there is also a WOProject which seems to
    be something different from the WOLips download, though there isn't
    really any distinction. I'm confused!

    There is a WOLips section that has Install directions etc., but I don't
    see anything on the WOProject other than a download link. I'm more
    confused!!! ;-)

    How do these two separate downloads related to one another and if I
    need the WOProject download, what do I do with it? Sorry if this is so
    obvious, but I'm totally at a loss here.

    Thanks...Bob

    Bob McCormick
    XebraTech
    (805) 302-3359