Re: Newbie Help: Confused on WOProject and WOLips

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 00:31:39 EST

    Hi Bob,

    I'm not too sure what Cayenne is used for beyond the wogen Ant task.
    Search for cayenne.jar under eclipse/plugins and you'll find it.

    The problem with WOBuilder means that it can't find the source which I
    think means that your PB.project file is not up to date or has syntax
    errors (beware the extra comma!). I've had that happen once in a while
    after I've been fiddling around. You should be able to right click on the
    project in Eclipse and select WOLips -> Update PB.project to fix this. You
    will need to close and open WOBuilder after that. I think.

    Chuck