Split Install with WOLips, on Win2K Machine

From: RIAHI Farshad (farshad.riah..ediware.fr)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 06:28:13 EST

    Hi,
    I'm currently using WO 5.2, Eclipse 2.1.1, WOLIPS 1.0.7.23.
    I would make a split install for my application, on my Win2000 Machine.

    I searched the Web (and essentially objectstyle.org) on split install with
    WOLips.
    I found the WOLips 1.0.4 features : "support for split install" but dont
    find more !!!
    I found only some discussions about using ant tasks , but I don't find any
    example nor any "How To".

    Does anyone have a "How To", or an example file, or both ;-))

    Any advice will be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance,

    Farshad.