Best version to Use?

From: Bob McCormick (bob..ebratech.com)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 08:27:00 EST

    Hi Ulrich,

    Great. I started with 3.0.M5, but started to run into problems when I
    saw that the Install information on the website seemed to be describing
    something other than what I found in the 3x environment. Downloaded
    the 2.1.2 and was then able to get things working except for the
    WOBuilder roundtrip.

    Will look at the URL you sent in prior message. Really appreciate your
    help and efforts here.

    Best regards...Bob

    > On Dec 2, 2003, at 1:05 AM, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Bob,
    >>
    >> currently the best combination is WOLips 1.7.40 and Eclipse 2.1.2
    >> with the patched Ant plugin.
    >>
    >> Ulrich
    >>
    >> Am 02.12.2003 um 02:51 schrieb Bob McCormick:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I see that there are two versions for WOLips and am confused as to
    >>> the best version to go with. It seems that 3.0M5 has quite a few
    >>> new capabilities and is listed as stable for stream 3.0. This would
    >>> appear on the surface to be a better version for general java code
    >>> cutting, but don't wish to be on the bloody edge in regards to WO.
    >>>
    >>> What are most of you using?
    >>>
    >>> Any comments or thoughts greatly appreciated.
    >>>
    >>> thanks...Bob
    >>>

    >>> Bob McCormick
    >>> XebraTech
    >>> (805) 302-3359