RE: Split Install with WOLips, on Win2K Machine

From: RIAHI Farshad (farshad.riah..ediware.fr)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 10:04:11 EST

    Thanks for replying.
    In fact I saw this page on ObjectStyle but I don't understand that I have to
    modify the build.xml file.
    I thought I had to make a new file !!!
    Any way, it runs now.

    Just a final question to Pierre : How do you "Subclass" the WOApplication ?
    Can you send a build.xml file for example please ?!

    Thanks in advance.

    Farshad.