Local frameworks under the classpath container?

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 15:33:34 EST

    I appreciate the streamlined appearance of the WOLips package explorer
    in the more recent versions, but I see that local frameworks still
    appear as individual jar files and are not collected under the "WO
    Frameworks" classpath container. Is there any way to hide them there?
    Or perhaps to have another "Local Frameworks" container that collects
    them all?

    -- Kaelin